Client Services Coordinator
37.5 hours/5 days per week | Kelowna office
WeBC is a not-for-profit organization that has supported women business owners across BC for nearly three decades. Offering business loans and expertise, accessible training and resources, plus regionally- based mentors, we provide sustained support that women can access at every step in their business journey. Our holistic approach means we get to know the woman behind the business so we can connect her with the right networks, capital and resources to help her business grow and thrive.
WeBC is hiring for the position of Client Services Coordinator!
About the Position
The Client Services Coordinator fills an important role as a key member of the Client Services team, often providing the first impression for clients as the initial point of contact with the organization as well as responsible for client intake, initial needs assessment, information referral, and coordination of counselling requests received, responding to telephone inquiries and as part of the team responding to client service emails.
The Client Services Coordinator performs a diverse range of duties with each day being a unique combination of tasks.
Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Be familiar with the full range of products and services available, including training courses, training products, prices, events, business resources, website content, special projects, etc.
- Actively promote all WeBC services
- Record all business development activities/interactions in the CRM system
- Foster a positive first impression and client experience, as first point of client contact
- Assess client needs at the point of first contact and match with product and service options.
- Provide appropriate resource and information referrals to clients via email or phone
- Accurately enter all data and communication notes into the CRM system
- Forward counselling requests and referrals to the designated team member
Why You Should Apply
- Opportunity to thrive in a collaborative environment
- Contribute to meaningful work that supports women business owners in your community
- Receive mentorship and professional training from a supportive team
- Enjoy being part of a diverse and inclusive work place
Location: Kelowna Office
Compensation will be commensurate with experience and will fall in the range of $45,000-$48,000 annually, prorated to the percent of week worked. Also includes a comprehensive employment benefits package.
Please email your resume with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: Client Services Coordinator.
Closing date: Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis so we encourage you to apply as soon as possible.
We appreciate all who submit an application and advise we can only contact candidates selected for an interview.