Loans Admin Coordinator
37.5 hours/5 days per week | Kelowna office
WeBC is a not-for-profit organization that has supported women business owners across BC for nearly three decades. Offering business loans and expertise, accessible training and resources, plus regionally- based mentors, we provide sustained support that women can access at every step in their business journey. Our holistic approach means we get to know the woman behind the business so we can connect her with the right networks, capital and resources to help her business grow and thrive.
WeBC is hiring for the position of Loans Admin Coordinator!
About the Position
The Loans Admin Coordinator will thrive on the day-to-day work of supporting women entrepreneurs to apply for a business loan. They include preparing and checking loan documents, processing incoming applications, following up for missing documents and renewals, updating the CRM and loan systems, and providing information to clients about their loan. We encourage team collaboration to share ideas and the workload. The work offers a sense of satisfaction and purpose in working with an incredible team and seeing clients succeed along their entrepreneurial journey.
Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Interact in a collaborative environment directly with loan clients to respond to their questions in a timely manner, as well as with business advisors and other team members to support client needs
- Process new loan applications and loan disbursements ensuring accuracy at each step
- Prepare or check loan documents to minimize errors
- Initiate and maintain all loan security registrations, renewals and discharges; and client insurance policies and renewals; payment and payment changes
- Complete credit and other background checks on applicants in accordance with WeBC processes
- Update files and CRM system on various digital platforms to maintain accurate client records
- Effectively exchange information in both written and oral format to communicate with clients, staff and partners regarding relevant loan and other information on a daily basis
- Ensure an eye for detail and pride in strong organizational skills to maintain a high standard of accuracy and meeting of tight deadlines
Why You Should Apply
- Opportunity to thrive in a collaborative environment
- Contribute to meaningful work that supports women business owners in your community
- Receive mentorship and professional training from a supportive team
- Enjoy being part of a diverse and inclusive work place
Location: Kelowna Office
Compensation will be commensurate with experience and will fall in the range of $50,000-$52,000 annually, prorated to the percent of week worked. Also includes a comprehensive employment benefits package.
Please email your resume with a cover letter to email@example.com with the subject line: Loans Admin Coordinator.
Closing date: Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis so we encourage you to apply as soon as possible.
We appreciate all who submit an application and advise we can only contact candidates selected for an interview.