Skills Development Coordinator
37.5 hours/5 days per week | Kelowna office
WeBC is a not-for-profit organization that has supported women business owners across BC for nearly three decades. Offering business loans and expertise, accessible training and resources, plus regionally- based mentors, we provide sustained support that women can access at every step in their business journey. Our holistic approach means we get to know the woman behind the business so we can connect her with the right networks, capital and resources to help her business grow and thrive.
WeBC is hiring for the position of Skills Development Coordinator (SDC)!
About the Position
Under the direction of the Entrepreneur Development Manager (EDM), the Skills Development Coordinator provides organizational, administrative, and other support for the Skills Development team for all training events. The SDC will coordinate the production, assembly and logistics for training events, using the workshop and materials planner forms, to ensure all relevant deliverables are completed in a timely manner.
Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Support the team in the development of new training content and resources, to ensure all relevant deliverables and performance targets are achieved
- Communicate by phone/email with business advisors, client service team, and service partners about upcoming workshops to encourage client registration
- Add upcoming events to partner/public online calendars, where suited
- Carry out Inventory tracking for learning guides and other training resources
- Enter training events into the database, website & boardroom/ZOOM calendars
- Create online survey and monitor responses, to record feedback results in the database for reporting and target tracking
- Provide follow-up information via email to training event registrants
Why You Should Apply
- Opportunity to thrive in a collaborative environment
- Contribute to meaningful work that supports women business owners in your community
- Receive mentorship and professional training from a supportive team
- Enjoy being part of a diverse and inclusive work place
Location: Kelowna Office
Compensation will be commensurate with experience and will fall in the range of $45,000-$48,000 annually, prorated to the percent of week worked. Also includes a comprehensive employment benefits package.
Please email your resume with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: Skills Development Coordinator.
Closing date: Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis so we encourage you to apply as soon as possible.
We appreciate all who submit an application and advise we can only contact candidates selected for an interview.