From Community Futures BC
Community Futures British Columbia programs to provide support for Persons with Disabilities, who are interested in being self-employed or already operate a business.
The programs provide support for eligible participants by:
- Providing access to skills development training.
- Providing business coaching and training.
To be eligible you must:
- Have a self-declared disability and/or have been assessed as having a disability.
- Own an existing business OR have a business idea
- Have experience in the proposed business ie. turning a hobby into a business.