Whether you have a list of ideas to grow your business, or an unexpected opportunity has come your way, the same strategies you use to launch your business may not be as effective once you enter the growth stage. It’s not an option to simply work more!
How do you create space to work on your business and not in it? How do you know what to add—and what to subtract? How do you shift your mindset from employing yourself to running a business?
On May 24, WeBC hosted a panel of women entrepreneurs at different stages of business growth. They shared how they:
- Evolved from selling one product or service to establishing a ‘brand’
- Grew their businesses, while staying true to their values
- Dealt with their own growing pains
Facilitator: Cathy Burrell, Entrepreneur in Residence, WeBC
- Christine Grouhel, Fence ‘N More Supplies Ltd.
- Lori Joyce, Founder/CEO, BETTERWITH ice cream