Launching a website is only the first step in succeeding online. Just because you have a website doesn’t mean people will visit it, so you need to draw people in.
In September 2020, WeBC (formerly Women’s Enterprise Centre) hosted Julianna Horvat and Karthik Balachander, Marketing Managers at Webnames.ca, who shared tips on how to attract more traffic to your website.
During this interactive webinar tailored for beginners, we covered:
- The different sources of traffic to your website
- Ways to optimize your site for relevance and your ideal buyers
- Strategies to increase traffic from Search, Social, Referral, Email, Paid and Offline sources
- How to monitor and analyze traffic to your website for continuous improvement
- Next steps for growth
Download the webinar handout >>
Facilitator: Kerrilee Auger, Director, Programs & Partnerships, WeBC
- Julianna Horvat, Marketing Manager, Webnames.ca
- Karthik Balachander, Marketing Manager, Webnames.ca
From September 17, 2021
This is the second in a two-part series to help you launch and improve your website, presented in partnership with Webnames. See part one: How to Plan and Launch a Website