Planning is the most critical factor in any successful website project. Without a detailed plan and strong understanding of what you need to accomplish your business goals, you can wind up wasting effort, money and countless hours—something no entrepreneur or small business owner can afford to do.
On August 27, 2020, WeBC (formerly Women’s Enterprise Centre) hosted Karthik Balachander and Julianna Horvat from Webnames.ca, who walked through what you will need to consider, create and resource in order to build a professional online presence that expresses who you are and supports your business success.
This is information-packed webinar recording helps you ask and answer key questions for your business, including:
- What is the purpose of your website and who will be using it?
- How do you choose a domain?
- What features do you need?
- Can you do the work yourself or should you hire someone?
- How do you choose a platform?
- How can you maintain the site yourself?
- How much will it cost?
- How do you make sure it’s secure?
- What are some pitfalls you should avoid?
Download the webinar handout >>
Facilitators: Kerrilee Auger, Director, Programs & Partnerships, WeBC
- Julianna Horvat, Marketing Manager, Webnames.ca
- Karthik Balachander, Marketing Manager, Webnames.ca
This is the first in a two-part series to help you launch and improve your website, presented in partnership with Webnames. See part two: How to Get and Grow Your Website Traffic: The Basics
From August 27, 2021