It’s always a good idea to have a professional review your plan. They can make recommendations on areas that need to be clarified or added from the standpoint of a potential investor or a lender.
It can sometimes be difficult to look at your own business plan objectively and gauge if it’s sound. Enlist our trusted services today and obtain constructive feedback from one of our experienced Business Advisors.
WeBC is an approved third-party business plan reviewer for those entrepreneurs applying for a loan with other financial institutions. We recommend that you verify if your financial institution requires a third-party Business Plan Review as part of your application.
Included in your business plan review
Your personal Business Advisor will:
- Perform a detailed analysis of your business plan
- Schedule up to 3, one-hour meetings to deliver personal feedback including suggestions for improvement and explanations (by phone or in-person)
- Provide a final summary feedback document so you know your next step
* Please note: The business plan review does not guarantee a successful loan application to the WeBC lending program or other lending programs. This review is intended only for a general review of the thoroughness and comprehensiveness of your business plan, and to provide objective feedback for planning and projection purposes only. Positive feedback on the overall quality of a business plan does not necessarily correlate to business feasibility or meeting lending criteria.
How it works
Before you purchase, please ensure that you have addressed all sections of your business plan, by using our Business Plan Checklist. If your plan needs a bit more work before submitting it, check out our comprehensive Business Plan Resources Guide that contains links to useful websites.
- Once you have determined that your business plan is ready for review, purchase the service below.
- You will receive a payment confirmation with your order number and a link to the online business plan submission form where you will upload your business plan.
- You will receive an email acknowledgment from email@example.com when your plan has been successfully submitted.
- A Business Advisor will be in touch with you within 2 business days to schedule a business plan review meeting.
- The total review process timelines will depend on the quality of the Business Plan, and how immediate your responses are.
* The Business Plan Review Service is for women-owned businesses only.BUY NOW - $220
If at any point in the payment or submission process you have a question, please call Client Services at 1.800.643.7014 ext. 112, or email firstname.lastname@example.org