Business Owners: Whether you’re a sole proprietor or corporation, you have one employee or 500 employees, you provide goods or services, you have something to offer!
In this recording you’ll hear from real business owners who will share their own experiences with the procurement process and how they’ve achieved success with contracting processes.
Not sure if procurement is for you? Watch the recording to see yourself in another’s success story!
- How real business owners have successfully bid on government contracts
- How to avoid common bidding mistakes
- Best practices for bidding on government contracts
Facilitator: Cathy Burrell, Entrepreneur in residence, WeBC
Moderator: Alexander Emesh, Policy Analyst, Business Engagement, Procurement Assistance Canada (PAC)
- Barbara Mowat, President, GroYourBiz Ltd.
- Danny Chase, Founder & CEO, Chase Office
- Dawn McCooey, Certified Management Consultant