- This event has passed.
Diversifying Your Client Base in Today’s Challenging Business Environment
January 23 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pmFREE
Is it time to “Recession Proof” your business? Have you considered the federal government as a client?
Canada’s economic growth is slowing, and revenue diversification is a key consideration when navigating uncertainty. Did you know that Government of Canada (GoC) spends on average $23 billion annually in sourcing products and services from Canadian suppliers?
Procurement Assistance Canada (PAC) and Business Development Bank of Canada are pleased to invite you to an interactive webinar which will help business leaders learn the right strategies and tools to help avoid dangers, understand how their business is trending and spot opportunities to keep growing.
- In the last 3 years GoC awarded over 221,000 contracts
- 95% of contract value ranged from $10,000 to $1.0 million
- There is a daily average of over 600 open tender contracts
During this webinar you will discover:
- Economic trends shaping growth opportunities in Canada
- How you can make the GoC one of your customers
- What goods & services the government procures
- What are the requirements and key considerations in supplying to GoC
- How to find open tender notices
- How BDC can support your growth opportunities.
- Pierre Cleroux – Vice President, Research and Chief Economist, BDC
- Tara Hartley, Regional Director, Procurement Assistance Canada
Login information to connect to the webinar will be sent to you a day prior to the event.
Our privacy notice:
You agree to allow BDC and PAC (Public Services and Procurement Canada to):
- Collect and use the information you provide to contact you.
- Temporarily store your questionnaire response on Eventbrite, a third-party online questionnaire service.