- This event has passed.
How to Launch your Product in Today’s World
September 20 @ 1:00 pm - 2:30 pmFREE
COVID-19 has spurred many changes affecting retail in BC, from disruptions to the supply chain to online shopping becoming more prevalent. At the same time though, initiatives like Shop Local and the transition of brick and mortar businesses to e-commerce are taking place. Now may be the best time for you to connect with retailers, get your foot in the door, and your products onto their shelves and their websites. Appealing product design, a powerful brand story, and pricing strategies are important as ever.
Jim Shopland will share his decades of experience with retailers and take you through each step as you prepare for the changing retail landscape.
What Will I Learn?
- How the retail world has changed since COVID-19 and why it’s still important to reach retailers
- Understand how retailers evaluate new products
- How to get your product ready, from packaging to branding
- Choosing the best sales channel and retailer for your ideal customers
- Become comfortable with concepts like pricing structure and margin
- Start developing a product story that appeals to retailers and customers alike