- This event has passed.
WEKH & Futurpreneur
Celebrating Young Women Entrepreneurs
This small business week we’re celebrating young women entrepreneurs who are finding success and breaking barriers.
This session will share information about Futurpreneur’s programs including:
- Startup Program: a core offering for young entrepreneurs ready to launch their business
- Black Entrepreneur Startup Program: tailored support provided by a team with lived experience
- Side Hustle Program: for those looking to launch or build a side business
This session will also have a fireside chat with women entrepreneurs who have benefitted from Futurpreneur programs to shine a light on their experiences.
Please register below to join us!
- Tuesday, October 18, 2022
- 2 – 3 p.m. EST / 11 – 12 p.m. PST / 1 – 2 p.m. CDT / 6 – 7 p.m. GMT
- Virtual, via Zoom
- Sabine Soumare, Executive Director, Women Entrepreneurship Knowledge Hub (WEKH), Diversity Institute of the Toronto Metropolitan University
- Nicola Jones-Crossley, Business Development Manager
- Kennedy Horton, Business Development Manager
- Dr. Melvia Agbeko Odemakpore, CEO, VIA Wellness Solutions
Rebecca Lecours, CEO, Éditions Maison Rose