- This event has passed.
Women’s Day with WBE Canada
March 8 @ 10:00 am - 1:00 pmFree
WBE Canada celebrates 2023 International Women’s Day!
Join us as we celebrate International Women’s Day! This year’s theme is Embrace Equity. Equity means creating a fair and equal world and that includes opportunities for women-owned businesses. Let’s come together and talk about what’s working and how we can create even greater success for women in business within Canada’s corporate and government organizations and supply chains.
And let’s CELEBRATE! In spite of continuing challenges, we are seeing progress and we want to celebrate and map out how we continue to move forward in an equitable world..
March 8, 2023 at 1-4pm ET via Zoom
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Women-owned business owners and their team members
- Supplier diversity professionals
- Representatives of large corporate and government organizations
- Champions and supporters of women-owned businesses
WHAT TO EXPECT?
- Rising Through the Ranks in a Family Business – Margaret Hudson, Burnbrae Farms Ltd.
- The State of Women Entrepreneurship and DEI in Canada – Magdalena Sabat, Diversity Institute, Toronto Metropolitan University
- The State of DEI in Supply Chains Internationally – Dr. Barb Orser, University of Ottawa
- Supplier Diversity in Canada: Public and Private – Jamie Crump, The Richwell Group
- Building Equitable Supply Chains for THIS Generation – Silvia Pencak, WBE Canada
- And much more!
Registration for this half-day event is FREE.
Join us as we contemplate the meaning behind embracing equity and bring the latest updates and future outlook for supplier diversity in Canada and globally.