Being an entrepreneur is a journey and building a business can sometimes feel like an overwhelming process. Having the support of an experienced entrepreneur who has walked the path before and understands the landscape can be the beacon of light you need to see things clearly.
Whether you are looking to expand your network, connect and gain advice from a group of like-minded women entrepreneurs, or are wanting a personalized focus on your business, there are mentoring programs to fit your needs.
Learn how to make the most of your mentee experience from our panelists, who shared their inspirational stories about their own mentee experience and how it impacted their own lives!
In this interactive session, we chatted about:
- Signs you might be ready to connect with a mentor
- The types of mentoring and how to tap into programs
- Best practices for mentoring relationships
A good mentoring relationship provides a space to openly discuss ideas and obstacles and find solutions. Working with and learning from other experienced women in business can gain you confidence, fast-track your skill development and build your support network to grow your business or career. If you’re thinking about connecting with a mentor, coach or group of like-minded peers – This is the perfect opportunity!
Facilitator: Dawn McCooey, Entrepreneur-in-Residence, WeBC
- Bobbi Carpino, Entrepreneur-in-Residence & Volunteer Mentor, WeBC
- Shauna Allan, Founder, Modern Match Lingerie
- Kaitlyn McConnell, Mentoring Program Manager, WeBC