What would you do with 1, 3, 5 or 10 more leads a month? When your competition is a mere click away, it’s more important now than ever to ensure your website delivers what your visitors need for their visit to be successful for them—which will mean success for your business.
Does this sound familiar?
- Is your website getting a lot of traffic but very little conversion resulting in little to no sales/leads?
- Are you a business owner spending budget on online advertising and SEO work, yet not seeing the results you want?
If you are a business, organization or non-profit that uses their website as a tool to generate leads or sales then this session is for you!
Join award-winning industry expert Kris Trudeau as she delves into the fundamental elements that make up a successful website, including some long-term strategies and a few tricks you can implement the same day to improve conversion.
In this workshop you’ll learn:
- Common mistakes businesses make with their websites that turn off buyers.
- How businesses unknowingly exclude 66% of buyers on their website.
- What users need to see/feel before they make a purchasing decision.
- Strategies, goal setting and best practices for websites that convert.
- 3 tips that you can try right away to improve conversion.
Facilitator: Danielle Andrews, Outreach Officer, WeBC
Panelist: Kris Trudeau, Founding Owner, Front-End Developer & Graphic Designer, HPX Media