Are you a woman who owns, manage and controls at least 51% of your business? You may qualify to be Certified as a Woman-owned business!
More and more businesses are recognising the importance of social corporate responsibility and as a result an increasing number are looking to diversify their supply chains. Identifying as a diverse supplier is the first step in connecting your business to national and international corporations looking to do just that.
Certification can open various targeted business opportunities for women-owned businesses including education and development programs to spur growth and increase capacity as well as networking opportunities with access to closed-door trade shows, events and meetings designed to connect certified businesses to corporate and government buyers.
In this webinar we chatted about the Women-owned business certification, how it assists government and corporations make procurement decisions and how it can speed up your business success.
- What it is and what it means for your business
- The benefits of certification
- How and where to get certified
If you are looking to build strategic alliances and partnerships, with like-minded women-owned businesses who understand your challenges and gain a marketing edge to accelerate the growth of your business then this session is a must!
Facilitator: Melanie Rupp, Senior Director, Loans & Advisory Services
- Stephanie Fontaine, Regional Director for the US and Canada, WEConnect International
- Liana Gitto, Supplier Diversity Advisor, Business Development Bank of Canada (BDC)
- Neasa Maguire, Entrepreneur in Residence (Lead on Supplier Diversity), WeBC