Did you know that Canada has 15 free trade agreements that cover 49 countries? These agreements give Canadian businesses access to nearly 90% of export markets. In other words, you could have access to over 1.5 billion potential consumers worldwide by considering entering into markets with free trade agreements.
Choosing the right market to export to is a big decision. It determines where you will focus your resources, as well as the development of your export plan. Understanding how to use free trade agreements to your advantage can seem challenging, however, there are many benefits to leveraging them within your export strategy.
In this interactive panel discussion, we covered:
- The step-by-step process and tools to help you navigate different agreements
- How to get access to new markets domestically and internationally
- Tips to develop a competitive edge for your industry
If you are currently exporting or even in the initial stages, then this recording is a perfect fit for you. Discover not only what is available to you but how to export with ease!
Facilitator: Archana Samtani Singhania, Business Advisor, WeBC
- Ganna Drozd, Manager, Trade Policy & Negotiations Branch, BC Ministry of Jobs, Economic Recovery and Innovation
- Heather Lui, Manager, Trade Policy & Negotiations Branch, BC Ministry of Jobs, Economic Recovery and Innovation