- This event has passed.
Creative Industries Cohort of the Trade Accelerator Program (TAP)
WeBC is proud to be a Community Partner of this program!
TAP is designed to help SMEs TAP into their full export potential. It has a proven track record helping participants get results.
With new trade agreements, a competitive Canadian dollar, and new business opportunities, now is the ideal time to extend your company’s reach through international expansion of goods and services.
Since 2017, World Trade Centre Vancouver has successfully delivered 27 TAP cohorts in B.C.
Just six months after graduating the program:
- On average, export revenue increased by 23%
- Participants forecast their export sales to grow 47% over the next 5 years
By enrolling in TAP you can:
- Navigate complexities of the global trade ecosystem
- Leverage Canada’s deep trade and investment resources
- Access tailored, face-to-face coaching and advice
- Learn about international best practices
- Accelerate export readiness
- Develop and implement a new market entry plan
- Expand your global trade footprint and increase revenue
Four Groups of Creative Industries:
- Heritage: Traditional Cultural Expressions, ex. art gallery for Indigenous arts or artisanal jewelry
- Arts: Visual Arts, Performing Arts, ex. Cirque du Soleil
- Media: Motion Picture, Video and Sound Recording, Broadcasting, Print and Publishing, ex. film and television production companies
- Functional Creations: Design, New Media (Software, Video Games, AR, and VR) and Creative Services (R&D, Architecture, Advertising, Fashion Design)
*Bursary available for qualified companies.
Workshop Days: 9:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Mentorship Days: 8:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
This program requires you to attend all five sessions.
Workshop Days – in person
- Oct 04
- Oct 05
- Oct 06
Mentorship Days – virtual
- Nov 02
- Nov 03
Application Deadline: 20 September 2022