- This event has passed.
Marketing and Branding for Indigenous Businesses
December 8, 2022 @ 1:00 pm - 3:00 pmFREE
How to Incorporate First Nations Art in Branding
- Length: 2 hours
- Language: English
Storytelling has always held a special place in Indigenous culture. At its most basic level, branding is storytelling. It allows a business owner to communicate exactly what their business is, and why a customer should be interested in it. Join us for this informative webinar and learn the foundations of branding and marketing, with a focus on Indigenous businesses.
From visuals and colours, to logos and design tools, attendees will discover what it takes to create an effective brand that resonates with potential customers, as well as considerations when incorporating Indigenous artwork.
What Will I Learn?
- Understand the focus, message, and voice behind a brand
- Sampling case studies where cultural art has been used in logos
- Using colour theory in developing a brand colour pallet
- Where to obtain images and copyright considerations
- Learn about design tools such as Canva, Coolors, Pexels, and Google Fonts