Trade Accelerator Program: Women-Led Cohort
WeBC is proud to be a Presenting Partner of this program!
TAP is a 5-day program designed to help SMEs TAP into their full export potential. It has a proven track record helping participants get results.
With new trade agreements, a competitive Canadian dollar, and new business opportunities, now is the ideal time to extend your company’s reach through international expansion of goods and services.
Since 2017, World Trade Centre Vancouver has successfully delivered 27 TAP cohorts in B.C.
Just six months after graduating the program:
- On average, export revenue increased by 23%
- Participants forecast their export sales to grow 47% over the next 5 years
By enrolling in TAP you can:
- Navigate complexities of the global trade ecosystem
- Leverage Canada’s deep trade and investment resources
- Access tailored, face-to-face coaching and advice
- Learn about international best practices
- Accelerate export readiness
- Develop and implement a new market entry plan
- Expand your global trade footprint and increase revenue
Workshop Days: 9:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Mentorship Days: 8:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
This program requires you to attend all five sessions.
Workshop Days – in person
- Nov 08
- Nov 09
- Nov 10
Mentorship Days – virtual
- Dec 07
- Dec 08
Application Deadline: October 25, 2022