In this casual information session with The Office of Small and Medium Enterprises (OSME) and the Office of the Procurement Ombudsman (OPO) talk about how to do business with the Government of Canada!
We’ve hosted Kristina Jelinic of OPO and the Government of Canada and Afnan Al-Hashimi of OSME and Public Services and Procurement Canada for an interactive discussion that included:
- An overview of how the Government of Canada buys goods and services
- Details on the processes in place to ensure fairness
- A Q&A with our panel of experts to get answers to your burning questions
Viewers are also offered a one-on-one meeting to discuss specifics relating to their business. ASL interpretation is available as required for these one-on-one meetings.
Facilitator: Danielle Hofer, Outreach Officer, Women’s Enterprise Centre
- Kristina Jelinic, Office of the Procurement Ombudsman and Government of Canada
- Afnan Al-Hashimi, Office of Small and Medium Enterprises and Public Services and Procurement Canada
March 25, 2021