If you’re inspired to make earth-friendly choices in your life or business, educating yourself can be both inspiring and discouraging. Does one “bad” action counteract all you hard work? Do you have to sacrifice profit to make a difference?
The short answer is, No! As the saying goes, “we don’t need a handful of people doing zero waste perfectly. We need millions of people doing it imperfectly.”
In honour of Earth Day, WeBC hosted a panel of women business owners who will inspire you to be part of the collective movement towards environmentally-friendly business practices.
In this interactive session you will:
- Learn small swaps that can make a big difference
- Hear positive changes our panelists made that didn’t eat up their profit
- Find where you can learn more about eco-friendly choices
Whether you’re starting your sustainability journey or advancing your strategies,watch the recording to connect with other women who are making a difference!
Facilitator: Kelly Masson, Business Advisor, WeBC
- Lisa Hemingway, Co-owner and Director of Creativity & Opportunities, iilo Creative Alliance inc.
- Umeeda Switlo, Naledo
- Angela Nagy, Founder, GreenStep Solutions