Learn how to write a marketing plan for your business so it’s worth the effort!
Are you doing too much marketing for your return on investment? Do you feel tired and frustrated at the amount of money and effort marketing requires? What if you could find a way to reduce the scatter, efficiently manage your time and get better results?
That is what focused marketing means: concentrating on your best potential customers and delivering a clear, consistent and appealing message that improves your “batting average.” With this guide, you’ll develop a better understanding of your customers and how to effectively reach them.
First you’ll learn about marketing basics, then you’ll learn how to write a marketing plan by working through seven steps:
- Step 1: Personal foundations
- Step 2: Segment your customers
- Step 3: Target your best customers
- Step 4: Understand how and why they buy
- Step 5: Create the message
- Step 6: Choose your marketing tools
- Step 7: Map your marketing
After completing this workbook, you will have a marketing plan and budget for the next 12 months!