If you’re feeling nervous about the future, then you’re not alone. The past few years haven’t been easy for many businesses and now economists are forecasting that tough financial times will continue.
Even if you know a downturn is coming, how do you plan for it? On February 14, we set down for a conversation with women business owners who experienced past recessions and have made it out the other side.
In this interactive session, we’ve talked about survival tactics and answer some key questions, including:
- Why should you plan for financial hardships?
- What can you do when the business slows down?
- What does it mean to pivot?
- Where can you get support for your business?
By the end of the recording, you will feel more confident about taking charge of the factors you can control, and understand where you can turn to for support.
Facilitator: Cathy Burrell, Entrepreneur in Residence, WeBC
- Tara Black, WeBC Regional Ambassador and Owner, Origin Gluten-Free Bakery
- Paula Veenema, Owner/Director, The Spa Magnolia