This is the recording of a webinar hosted by WeBC (formerly Women’s Enterprise Centre) in May 2020.
What is SEO, really?
We hear the acronym SEO everywhere, and are constantly being told how important it is for us to implement on our site. In short, it helps your website show up higher in search results so more customers can find you. Yet in reality, do we really know what it does and how much work is involved?
In this session we covered:
- What is SEO?
- Benefits of SEO
- An overview of keyword research and how to do it
- On-site and Off-site SEO
Who was this workshop for?
- Beginners who are unfamiliar with SEO
- People who would like a refresher about SEO
- Curious entrepreneurs who want to level up
- Danielle Hofer, Outreach Officer, WeBC
- Chaunda Honkonen, Marketing & Communications Manager, WeBC
Panelist: Nikki Thibodeau, Shopify Local Community Manager