Do you have a project or innovative idea and need funding support to turn it from a dream into a reality?
Are you a business owner looking for funding options but finding yourself overwhelmed?
With all the funding options out there, it can be difficult to sift through what’s available and find the best fit for your business. If you want to discover what you didn’t know about Canadian funding opportunities, then this session is for you!
Jacqueline Gustafson, Director, Tax Incentives Practice at KPMG LLP walks through the Canadian funding landscape from application to end, so you can spend less time searching for opportunities and more time growing your business.
In this workshop you’ll learn:
- What Government programs are available for businesses, including
- Loans and incentives
- Tax credits and deductions
- About application processes including expectations and process timelines
- How to strategically prepare your application for government funding
- What assistance is available to help you on your journey
No matter what stage of business you are in, there are funding options to fit everyone.
From October 28, 2021