Are you a women owned small business selling goods? are you interested in learning more and have burning questions about selling your products to the government?
Did you know that Government of Canada actively looks for Canadian-owned businesses from which to purchase products? You might be surprised by how diverse their needs are, even if you have a small business, they might just need the product you offer!
In this interactive Q&A session our panelists, Carolyn Arthur, Carter Bobbie and Alexander Emesh, from Procurement Assistance Canada, answered questions and provide tips on:
- How the government bidding process works
- How to find opportunities and practice bidding
- Types of opportunities available
Facilitator: Danielle Andrews, Outreach Officer, WeBC
- Carolyn Arthur, Supply Team Leader, Procurement Assistance Canada / Pacific Region
- Alexander Emesh, Policy Analyst, Procurement Assistance Canada / Pacific Region
- Carter Bobbie, Junior Analyst, Procurement Assistance Canada / Pacific Region