- This event has passed.
2022 Small Business Week Summit
October 17, 2022 - October 21, 2022FREE
Is your company prepared to thrive in the post-pandemic business landscape? The new reality for employers includes new business models, changing workplace structures, global supply chain challenges, as well as employee and public demands to address climate change, equity, diversity, inclusion, justice and mental health issues. Join us for the 2022 Small Business Week Summit, hear from experts with cutting-edge research and insights on the most important issues facing employers today and receive practical next steps on how small- and medium-sized companies can navigate today’s challenging business environment.
Week at a Glance:
Join us for one or all five of the virtual sessions below. Access is complimentary.
- Monday, Oct. 17, 8:00 am – 9:15 am: An economic outlook in uncertain times. How to focus forward and not just survive, but thrive.
- Tuesday, Oct. 18, 8:00 am – 9:15 am: The critical role of business in our reconciliation journey
- Wednesday, Oct. 19, 8:00 am – 9:15 am: Prioritizing mental health in the workplace
- Thursday, Oct. 20, 8:00 am – 9:15 am: Cyber risk requires cyber security. Are you safe?
- Friday, Oct. 21, 8:00 am – 9:15 am: Climate change readiness for small business. What you need to know.