Growing Beyond BC: How to Export Services
October 13 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 amFREE
For service-based businesses, the virtual world has made it easier than ever before to connect with new customers. Exporting your services even to the province next door is a great growth strategy that can give a dramatic boost to your business.
If you’d like to sell your services outside of BC, join WeBC Business Advisor Archana Samtani Singhania on October 13 to learn about the service-exporting process so you can determine if it’s right for you.
In this FREE interactive session, you’ll hear from panelists who grew their business through exporting, as well as organizations providing exporting support. You will learn:
- how exporting can be an intentional growth strategy
- what you need to consider before exporting your services
- where to find the resources that can help you export your services
Join us to hear experts share their insights and have your questions answered!
October 13 | 10am to 11am PT | Free Webinar
Open to everyone
Facilitator: Archana Samtani Singhania, Business Advisor, WeBC
- Aron Kim, Trade Commissioner, Global Affairs Canada
- Chelsea Sang, Regional Manager, Export Navigator
- Fatima Rasheed, Program Specialist, World Trade Centre Vancouver, Greater Vancouver Board of Trade
- Renée Safrata, CEO, Vivo Team