- This event has passed.
Canadian Council for Public‑Private Partnerships’ 30th Annual Conference
November 21, 2022 - November 22, 2022
Find global infrastructure opportunities via public‑private partnerships at P3 2022
If your Canadian company is interested in delivering global infrastructure projects using the public‑private partnership (P3) model, you are invited to join the Trade Commissioner Service (TCS) at P3 2022, the Canadian Council for Public‑Private Partnerships’ 30th Annual Conference. P3 2022 will host experts in design, construction, finance, operations, maintenance and advisory services in one centralized location, and the TCS will be there to help you make connections with key partners.
- Discover P3 opportunities in promising global markets
- Participate in live Q&A sessions with panelists and keynote speakers
- Meet with Trade Commissioners to discuss market opportunities
TCS key results from 2021:
- Covered 16 markets represented by Trade Commissioners (TCs)
- Hosted 59 qualified international buyers from markets around the world
- Organized 170+ B2B meetings
- Offered 9 sessions on international infrastructure opportunities
- Developed 14 market reports highlighting P3 opportunities, which you can use to identify possible market opportunities and Trade Commissioners you’ll want to meet this year.
Date: November 21‑22, 2022
Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada