Are you working on a business plan, funding pitch or new product design? Secondary market research, or gathering information from other sources, is essential to test your ideas and give credibility to your plan. Yet, it can be challenging to find reliable sources and zero in on the information you need without going down the research rabbit hole.
On September 8, 2022, we hosted Aleha McCauley and Kim Buschert from UBC Library to learn about the typical questions secondary market research can answer, sources to find high quality data and how libraries can help you access the information you need to help make your business competitive at any stage.
In this session, we talked about:
- How to find industry reports, statistics and data
- Tips so you can make the best use of your research time
- What business resources UBC library can offer the public
Learn tips and tricks to doing efficient secondary research that can bolster your business plan!
Facilitator: Neta Raz, Skills Development Officer, WeBC
- Aleha McCauley, Community Engagement Librarian, UBC Vancouver
- Kim Buschert, Faculty of Management Librarian, UBC Okanagan