Introducing SMART Programs from WeBC
WeBC is delighted to launch SMART Programs to help women entrepreneurs across Canada to develop their business skills!
With our SMART Programs, you can expand your knowledge on topics like HR, Financial Fitness and Strategic Marketing through self-paced learning, plus gain wrap-around support through advisory services and resiliency training.
Our new On-Demand Learning Platform is designed to help you understand key concepts, work through interactive case studies and complete activities that apply the learning to your own business.
On-Demand Learning + Personalized Support When You Need It
Our SMART Programs combine the convenience of on-demand learning with the benefit of customized support and network-building.
With your SMART Program registration, you receive:
- Access to your selected module on the WeBC On-Demand Learning Platform. Work through the module at your own pace, using interactive activities and case studies.
- Guidance from a WeBC Business Advisor. Connect with our advisory team to receive answers to specific questions about your business.
- Priority entry in our live series, Passion and Grit: Build Your Resiliency Toolkit. You’ll connect with other entrepreneurs to build your network and develop four keys of resiliency: mindset, preparedness, strength, and action. Learn more or apply now >>>
Thanks to funding from the Government of Canada’s Women Entrepreneurship Strategy, the WeBC SMART Program is free for 2024!
SMART Programs are available for women and non-binary entrepreneurs across Canada and will be offered in both English and French starting in 2024.
SMART Program Courses
Learning Designed for Busy Women Entrepreneurs
Learn on Your Schedule
WeBC SMART Programs offer you the flexibility to balance your business responsibilities with your learning journey. No membership is required; simply register for the courses you need.
Essential Topics, Expert Content
The On-Demand SMART Platform focuses on the essential skills you need, and each course is designed by industry professionals so you learn applicable skills and insights.
Interactive Learning Platform
No boring business textbooks here! Using case studies and interactive activities, you’ll practice key business concepts and learn how you can apply them to your business.
Includes One-on-One Advisory Support
We’re here to support your learning! Our SMART Programs include complimentary access to a Business Advisor to address questions you have about your business.
BONUS! Connect with Other Women in Our Resiliency Series
Join our Passion & Grit Resiliency Series to connect with other women and bolster your passion for your business. This program is free, but only 30 spaces are available per cohort. Priority spaces will be available for registrants of our On-Demand SMART Programs!
Grant-Funded for 2023/24
Thanks to the Government of Canada’s Women Entrepreneurship Strategy, access to our On-Demand platform is currently free!
Sign Up to Receive Updates
We’re working on some excellent courses to help you build and scale your business. Coming in the next year:
- Strategic Marketing: Build a Marketing Plan for Your Small Business – Spring 2024
- Operations Course – Fall 2024
- Market Research Course – Winter 2025